Thursday, April 7, 2016

The light at the end

I don't have much to talk about. If you ask me, it has been a pretty boring week. I've taken some pretty extensive naps. We are talking 4-6 hour naps. And I don't nap. But that's what this blog has come to, me talking about naps. First off I don't nap so I guess I'm grateful for this time to nap? I don't know. Let's switch it up though.
I had a panic attack the other day. I went to class and on my way back I couldn't breathe. You want to know why? I felt like I needed to be home in that moment. I was incredibly sad because I miss everyone back home. Even if you think I don't miss you, I do so so much. So I got back to my house and had a good long cry. I then proceeded to call anyone who could calm me down. My best friend Sydney picked up the phone. She talked to me while I just bawled. Then I seemed to be fine. Sometimes it's all you need huh. The comfort of your best friend. I was thinking that I needed to spend a crap ton of money to go home early because I was that sad. Then Sydney sent me a message and said that I might miss out on the best week of Peru if I was gone. So I snapped out of it. I need to be happy about my time in Peru so that's just what I'm going to do. Heck 
yeah that's called optimism my friends so I'm going to go hang out with my friends here in an hour. Also just a heads up, I am about to register for my senior year of college so naturally I am freaking out. Here I come adulting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment