Thursday, March 24, 2016

Short but sweet...like me right?

This blog is not very entertaining so I'm warning you all now. That day we had class in central Lima. At 12 everyday, you can watch the guards change in front of the government building. Since it was Saint Paddys day, they had an entire band playing. Everyone was a little pissy because we all sat in about an hour and a half traffic to get there. To be understandable. For lunch we went to little Chinatown! It was so fun because that's exactly what it looks like. We had some awesome (and cheap) chaufa. That's Spanish for fried rice. Pretty mad that crab ragoon is an American thing because it is nowhere in sight. Maybe it's for the best...mom says I eat way too much junk food anyways. Then we went to Houlihans (our favorite Irish bar) to celebrate with customary green beer. But I don't drink that harmful filth😉 Saint Paddys day was such a blast though. I will spare you the gory details but all of us had an interesting night to say the least. Emi's boyfriend Tyler was in town so we all decided why not go out on this occasion! 
The next day there was an orientation for over 100 foreign exchange students. A couple of us went to it to try and make friends. If you haven't noticed(I'm one strange lady, so making friends that don't speak English is hard). After that we went to our favorite little restaurant "El baguette". Then we went and hung out at Claire's pool. So if you know me, you know I hate sushi. But since I'm in a different country I have been saying Yolo as much as possible. My friends love it so I said I guess lets get some. We went all the way to miraflores and the place was freakin closed. Who does that?!? So we went to Chilis hahaha I actually had a bad experience because with my luck usually doesn't come my way. Our server was racist. And I formed a complaint. But I won't get into it because you don't wanna see me get feisty! Ha just kidding I don't do feisty. But my friends that's about it. Love you all. Also shout out to my friends Sydney and Preston for celebrating their three years together😍😍😍 

No comments:

Post a Comment